Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I'm a volunteer for the City of Thousand Oaks. Here you will find updates on environmental programs, recycling, and other information I feel is news-worthy in the City. I hope you enjoy!

www.toaks.org/GoGreen

Recent News

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Community Clean-Up Day - This Saturday!

Ready to de-clutter your life, but don't know what to do with the disposables? Well, if your anything like me over the course of a year clutter begins to pile up; electronic waste, trash, yard trimmings, clothes I no longer wear, and confidential papers I no longer need. Before you toss all this "junk" in the trash (not too environmentally-friendly), mark your calendar for this Saturday and bring it all down to the Annual City of Thousand Oaks' FREE Community Clean-Up Day. This event is open to City of Thousand Oaks' residents only and will take place on:

Saturday, June 12th from 8am - 3pm at the Conejo Creek Park. Exit Janss Rd and head towards the library.

This is bound to be the most fun you'll have disposing of clutter and it'll feel so good to purge this junk from your home. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget