Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I'm a volunteer for the City of Thousand Oaks. Here you will find updates on environmental programs, recycling, and other information I feel is news-worthy in the City. I hope you enjoy!

www.toaks.org/GoGreen

Recent News

Thursday, April 29, 2010

An Evening with a National Road Race Champion! Yeah!

Well, I'm a local triathlete and find it very exciting that on Monday, May 10 from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM, the Muvico Theater at The Oaks Shopping Center has a meet and greet with National Road Race Champion, George Hincapie. This is all because the 2010 Amgen Tour of California is coming soon. So, come on out, get race ready (maybe even inspired to get back on your bike) by meeting George Hincapie, 2010 US National Road Race Champion and Amgen's Breakaway from Cancer® spokesperson.
For more info, check out http://www.toaks.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget